1. On Tuesday, February 26th, meet in the band room at 7:30am to begin loading the bus with instruments. Instruments will either be held or put in the back of the bus. Buses will pull out at 7:45am to head to Homewood High School. Our performance time is at 9:35am.
2. You must wear ALL BLACK (black dress shirt, black pants/dress, black dress socks, and black dress shoes. This also means your outfit has to be solid black, not black with a design on it or any other color. You must be in dress code (nothing too short, revealing, etc. Remember, you will be sitting down on stage.) Failure to have your solid black outfit will result in point deduction to your grade.
3. We will be back at Calera HS by 11am to eat lunch.
4. Make sure you are on your best behavior when we are out. You are representing the program and school.
5. Be sure to listen to all announcements that are made and follow all school rules!
6. Whatever we bring with us we must bring back! Be responsible for your own equipment (instruments, cases, sticks, mallets, mouthpieces, mutes, etc.)