Act 1 Sheet Music is now available and Act 3 Audio is now available. I hope you enjoy
Calera Eagle Band
· Band Booster Meeting July 25, 2013
· Welcome and Introduction of Board Members
· Minutes from last meeting
· Resignation of secretary. Sign up sheet for position
· Financial Report
· Budget for 2013 – 2014
· Introduction of Band Director Mr. Luke Manning
· Breakdown of Band Fees
· Introduction of “ Band Bucks”
· Sign Up sheets for concession stand (Band Bucks can be used).
· Band Camp Dates and Times and Dinner Menu
· Sign Up Sheet to help serve dinner ( 4:00 – 6:30 pm )
· Band pictures August 6th at 4:00
· Sign Up Sheet to help with fitting of the band uniforms (Monday August 5th from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Tuesday August 6th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm).
· Band Camp Parent Preview and Preview Menu
· Sign up sheet for any suggestions on Fund Raisers
· Comments or Questions
· Meeting Adjourned
Don't forget we have our band parent meeting tonight in the band room. It is extremely important that someone on each students behalf is there. There will be a wide variety of information dispersed. Please make plans to attend!
We will be having a kick off the year band parent/booster meeting. This is an EXTREMELY important meeting. Words like required, obligatory and essential are all accurate ways to describe this meeting. We will be giving details about band camp, food at band camp, band fees, band bucks, scheduling and much more. This will also be the time to sign up for opportunities to volunteer (which can help reduce your band fees by as much as $50.00).
I am extremely excited about this year and what the future holds for this band and our students. I hope to see everyone at the band room at 6:30 on July 25th.
Just wanted to let you know I have been informed of a conflict with the leadership, auxiliary, and percussion camp. Those days were previously scheduled on July 30 through August 1st from 1-5. After getting together with with all the instructors we are going to adjust to avoid the registration conflict. The new schedule for the leadership, auxiliary, and percussion camp will be August 1st and 2nd from 8-12 and 1-5 (all day). This should fix the schedule, cut down a day, and give us more instructional time. So WIN, WIN, WIN. Thanks for everybody's flexibility.
I will be posting the calendar again with the updates.